My Strategic Programs team, a part of our Recruiting organization at SuccessFactors is growing! As my role is expanding, I’m needing a badass Social Recruiting Community Administrator to join my team and help in our growing, engaged employer branding/recruiting communities online. This is a 6 month part-time (15-30hrs/week) contract role. If interested please send me your resume or Linkedin profile to email@example.com as well as links to your work (social media presence, past communities you’ve managed, etc).
I’m looking for someone who practices what they preach so if you don’t have your own online brand presence and are not active in and passionate new media and technology there is no need for you to apply.
Assist in the execution of strategy and scale of social media and online communities across SuccessFactors Careers online employer brands and communities on digital, social and internal and external communities. Implement social content and experience, monitor conversation, and assist in evaluating and recommending supportive technology. Engage prospective and current candidates. Listen and react to candidate and faculty input and continue the development an organic, authentic & passionate community of influencers. Coordinate promotion of online and in-person events.
Key Job Elements:
- Implement the social content and experience across internal and external employer brand properties and communities. Work closely and align with cross-functional teams and internal departments including but not limited to: Corporate Marketing Social Media Team, PR, Legal, and Staffing/Recruiting
- Prepare and provide weekly/monthly benchmarked analytics and insights into community growth and engagement and tie into recruiting initiatives/metrics
- Support and drive events within social and community spaces. Reconcile multichannel conflicts and support holistic business needs. In collaboration with Director of Recruiting, Strategic Programs, Web Producers and content team members, handle delivery of copy and media as well as ad hoc conversational responses, resolutions and updates
- Moderate comments, content and conversation contributed by candidates and staff
- Maintain and circulate publishing calendars and timelines for social content, blogs
- Partner with Director of Recruiting, Strategic Programs (that’s me), and content creators within the Recruiting and Marketing teams as well as other departments to provide unique voice of our brands
- Integrate social media efforts within company and web environments. Contribute to conversion and brand experience, seamlessly and authentically. Establish SuccessFactors, and SAP Company and its divisions as an innovator and showcase SuccessFactors and SAP Cloud’s unique culture. Drive internal awareness
- An understanding of online culture and engagement, emerging technologies, and technical uses of online tools
- Leveraging knowledge of Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogging, and community development to help implement social media strategy established by Director of Recruiting, Strategic Programs (me)
- Feed management and tweets to various corporate twitter feeds, Administer Facebook groups/pages and add content
- Develop and publish social media content, including blogs, videos and community posts
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications or equivalent experience
- Excellent writing skills (Blogging, micro-blogging, etc)
- Previous experience managing large corporate communities online
- Previos experience with employer branding or recruitment marketing a BIG PLUS
- Must have prior experience with social media anayltics and monitoring
- CSS, HTML, WordPress experience a PLUS
- Deep understanding and advocate/user of social media tools
- Understanding of HR/Recruiting sector required
- With guidance, possesses ability to build understanding, engagement and consensus across multiple LOBs. Proven ability to execute on time in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
This position is a 6 month contract with possibility of Full Time and is located in Austin, Texas.
SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, is the leading provider of cloud-based applications. Although everyone seems to be talking about cloud computing solutions for business, we’ve been in the cloud from the beginning. We began our journey in Human Capital Management earning the distinction of the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution (BizX) Software. BizX delivers business alignment, team execution, recruiting execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. Fast forward to today — now as part of SAP we are responsible for the SAP Cloud business and have become one of the largest and fastest-growing SaaS players in the industry – touching 15M + users, 3500+ customers, in 168 countries, 35 languages and serving 60 industries.
For the most comprehensive cloud computing portfolio in the market, SAP Cloud delivers mature business applications that drive collaboration across a business and connect to partners. There are over 20 applications and suites in the SAP Cloud designed to optimize and manage a company’s most critical assets – its people, money, customers, and suppliers. And for those who prefer to run their entire business on a single, cloud-based software solution, we offer a suite that will surely meet your needs.
Our primary focus is on delivering beautiful products for our customers. When our customers win, we win. And we pride ourselves in delivering the most powerful software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions on the market. As an SAP company, the possibilities for growth, innovation, and impact are endless!
See what it’s like to work at SuccessFactors- check out this video! http://youtu.be/eZarfkN4hUo
Connect with us! Learn more about the culture at SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, see pics of our global offices, talk to recruiters, and see real-time job openings:
Director of Recruiting, Strategic Programs
SuccessFactors, an SAP Company